Monday, October 15, 2007

when every dream you've ever had is gone

Just a few moments ago I ran down a sandy path; momentarily glancing behind me every-once-in-a-while to watch my dusty trail drifting up into the air.
At one point I paused and looked ahead of me. My eyes swept across the wide expansion of land and directly towards a clump of trees holding their own on the acres of land. The sun was close to setting and had just ducked behind the trees. Their towering figures cast wild shadows onto the green-as-green can be grass. The sunlight glittered and glowed and sparkled behind the trees and the colors of fall stuck out in beautiful array.
I think it is pretty terrific the way each season is wonderfully unique.
"praise God from whom all blessings flow..."

1 comment:

kibbe said...

Anna, the writing is poetic and the photography speaks without words... I appreciate this posting deeply:)