Monday, October 29, 2007

thank you for your encouragement, I made it through the game.
Something I had anticipated as just one incredibly long night turned out to be... an incredibly long night.

BUT, in addition--it was surprisingly fun. Everyone played acceptionally well; I had some pretty sets to come down on. Which, completed my night. We played in a gym instead of on the grassy fields in the bright, glaring sun. Gyms are 10x better then the outdoors. The floors are slidable and the enthusiasm doubles when surrouned by the proper settings.

The majority of the crowd was cheering for the opposing teams. Which, made the victory....all the sweeter.
For the second year in a row...we've won the tournament.

game day.
"we are the champions, my friends."



3 comments:

emma! said...

yay! i hope you guys win! i wanted to come, but annie left while i was in school still so i couldn't
:(

annie said...

high five! yes. ha!

faith said...

Wait, you all won? I thought you were losing all your games? What happened?!? Why didn't anyone tell me about this?