Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'll go down with this ship.

add that to my list...
I want to go mud sliding.
before bungee jumping.

I'm getting tired of things being just spoken. I realize that's a broad statement. So, I'll narrow it down just a bit.

When people say the same phrases continuously...to everyone. It seems to lose its original significance. Especially when it is not followed up by any sort of action confirming the words. For instance, my boss tells me "thank you" every time I work. Which, is a wonderful habit and I appreciate that he does that. But, after I saw him say the same exact thing to the slackers it lost a lot of its impact.

When I know that something is only being repeated mechanically to me it makes me feel lousy.


I'm still thinking about it. Perhaps I'll come back with some sturdier ideas on the matter. For the time being I am very tired. But, I wanted to get that thought written out. It's not a complete thought really because I'm not entirely convinced on what I think about it just yet. I will come back to it eventually. It will be swimming in my head for a while.


I just have ever so much to do...

No comments: