Thursday, October 4, 2007

I finished up a draft I started the other day and posted it. I kept checking to see if it had popped up. Finally, after submitting it three times and still not seeing any results on my page--I gave up. I set my mind to coming back later to see if it had randomly decided to appear while I was gone.

Yes, ladies in gentlemen, it appeared. Apparently it posted the first time I pushed "submit." Although, I wasn't quite quick enough to realize it posted under the date which I had begun to write it on. So, if you scroll down--to October first--you will see a new[er] post on the funeral. Just a few pictures.

The two top pictures are to my credit. But, the rest were not taken by me.

3 comments:

faith said...

I love those pictures of Luke too! He is the most adorable brother ever!!!

annie said...

hey--i just came here to check this lovely-ovely-ovely blog of yours (i've been using that extended adjective a lot lately. is that okay? yeah, because it just rolls out of my mouth, like the goose in mary poppins, and it's not leaving anytime soon...) and hey! you have a boatload of new posts. you hadn't updated in a while...and i thought you'd maybe abandoned it (oh!) but here you are.

;)

hey-- crayola crayons? classic, simple, happy, comfortable.

Sarah said...

Hey man, since when do you start updating your blog?

Guess college will do it to you...