Friday, February 9, 2007

Hope is cooking dinner.
She is cooking us an igloo cake *questioning smile*, and pigs in a blanket. Heh. To her, that seems like a pretty rockin' meal.
Mom left for the women's retreat. With her departure we were left a list of things to clean before her return tomorrow. I had the "pleasant" duty of cleaning the bathroom.
Kateyln (our next-door-neighbor) dropped off the Girl Scout cookies tonight.
Samoas=awesome+delicious.
Well, they were. Then I ate four and decided I don't like them anymore.




I wanted all my hair cut off today because I have long since grown impatient with my long curls.
However, Mrs. Townsend persuaded me to keep it long and layered for a while. Since it took forever and a day to grow out.



Yeah...that's pretty much about it.
Time to go taste this....dinner....

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love curly hair, but everyone I know who has it, says it's a pain. And hard to brush!

And I don't suggest cutting it all off. I did that a few years ago, and I hated it with a passion. I was so mad at myself! Luckily my hair grows quickly.

faith said...

I like your hair. It is very cute!