Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Coming back...

...with a Bang.



I had believed "Pitch" was the ultimate card game and that nothing would ever come close to comparing.
I don't like admitting that I am wrong.
But I was.



BANG came mysteriously out of the unknown and attempted to compare with Pitch. It has succeeded in attaining my affections and enthusiasm. It is not better than Pitch, but it is the one card game that has actually come close. It is a thrilling card game for up to seven people (eight, once we get the expansion pack). Strategys and witt come into play all throughout this game. In order to kill the sheriff one must first band with the other outlaws. But, they are trying to hide so that the deputies don't kill them off. Or are shaking from fear at the thought of getting cruely eliminated by the cunning Renegade (who is out to destroy everyone).


I feel like I am selling something. But, I am not. I could just not let any of you in on the marvelous secret world of fun that explodes once you begin to play. I want it for myself.
But, I'm giving you a chance to see what I see, to feel what I feel, when you play a simple game called, "Bang."



Warning: Some have played and felt weak to the stomach at the thought of "killing" others. Others have shyed away because in order to attain life, you "drink beer" (heh). And many others have succumbed to the depression of being not able to keep up.
It's a game for champions.
Are you one?

5 comments:

Luke said...

yes!

Jane said...

That sounds FUN! I'll have to look into that.

faith said...

I'm on your blog!!

Sarah said...

Me too!

But... better then Pitch? You think?

faith said...

I like that picture. It makes me happy!!!