Tuesday, June 12, 2007












This is Emily.


In contrast to the popular belief that the vast majority of online friends are "axe-murderes" I present my friend, Emily. She is not an axe-murder.

I had the opportunity to visit Emily this past week. I went so that I could attend her graduation banquet in VA.

Something I've begun to enjoy, is simply, experiencing new things. Having the chance to branch out and go for something [after much thought and making sure it is quiet safe, naturally].

Meeting Emily's family was interesting.

They were no longer words on a computer screen. They were there-- right in front of me. I'm glad I had the opportunity to visit.

Today I was ready to come home, though. I've yet to discover a place I like as much as my home.

I missed my family and I missed my friends.

1 comment:

Rachel Taylor said...

bravo! Very cool, Anna!