Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I look into their precious faces and my breathe comes in a rush of air. Yes, there are a good number of mischevious little rascals; but, the overwhelming majority of them are adorable little things. One kid leans diligently over his paper mache and is beautifully concernced about how he lays the paper. It will not do to have that piece--"it's too short" he says. And yet another slaps his paper on with the furry of a storm. A smile nudges at the corner of his mouth. Disliking the entire idea of going slow and precisely, he'd rather just have it done with so he can run about wildly.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute and so well behaved.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you to all the young people who are carrying the torch of the Gospel at VBS so I don't have to! (I'm on to ESL)
Luke is the Ever-Inventive One.

Unknown said...

I wasn't aware you had a blog.

I'll have to subscribe to your rss now.

:)