Wednesday, October 24, 2007

drip, drip, drop(!)

It rained today.

Unexpectedly, the sound of the raindrops brought back a memory of this game I always begged Mr. F to let us play at Youth Group. It was called "Drip, drip, drop." The name explains the game.
But, Mr. F would continuously make excuses [valid ones] about how no one would want to get wet. I was always disappointed with everyone. The idea of getting splashed with an entire cup of water and then jumping up in frantic pursuit of the "dripper" was very thrilling for me. Apparently very few shared my opinion. Instead, it appeared they wanted to altogether avoid the opportunity of getting wet with water and being chased around in the cold night's air. I wonder why...
Such a game gives me happy chills.
Any sort of activity or sport involving running has always drawn me in. This game is no exception.
If you ever want to play--give me a holler and I'll come running. (:

2 comments:

annie said...

whoa--awesome picture.

man, i love drip drip drop too! let's play it tomorrow. (uh, today, i suppose. it's after midnight now. eh.) just the two of us. that'll work real well. ha! :)

kibbe said...

Yeah, you two have fun with that wet stuff...I'll have towels waiting when you get home Jules...