Monday, October 22, 2007

merry-go-round

To summarize how I'm feeling right now I'll use something Emma said yesterday that I found particularly funny. It was one of those "you had to be there" things. So, don't feel bad and run away weeping, or bang your head against the wall in frustration when you can't see any humor in the following statement.

"You guys need to get out of this environment."

I needed that laugh. I still smile when I think about it. Thanks, Emma.


the countdown is still going.
7ish days.
26ish days.
I added the "ish" because my siblings can testify to how badly I am at counting days. I fail at determining amounts of hours, minutes, days, years...etc. Thus, I supplied a reasonable doubt to my aforementioned statement of days.


boo ya. I'm flying away...

3 comments:

emma! said...

yes! hahaha
why is this called marry-go-round though? am i missing something? hahaha

Unknown said...

you take good pictures.

Luke said...

no kidding sherlock.