Sunday, January 28, 2007


The company makes the day.
It is something remarkable the love some people give. How real there love is, how consistant it is. Today I had the priveledge of traveling to College Park with Sarah and her former college friend, Amy. I get enthusiatic on occasions such as these. My day was a grand adventure because I visited with some of the most wonderful people on this earth. It was like an early birthday present.
I appreciate moments/days like these more than any possession you could ever purchase.

Not only did I get to watch an exciting basketball game, but, I enjoyed the atomsphere, conversations and bond there seemed to be so easily established between strangers.

I couldn't help smiling as I listened to the sarcasim/joking/conversations of two good friends. It's such a happy thing...I love humor.

New memories to add.

Ben&Jerrys ice-cream on the way home. :D

I was sad when the trip ended and I had to part with friends.

I look forward to the next game. (;


UNC really is the best team.
"Are you on the team?"
Go Tar Heels.



4 comments:

Josiah said...

lol Nothing beats a basketball game with friends. Love it...enjoy it. The simple things in life...

sem said...

i love you, dearest. i agree with your title. so glad we could do that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Basketball games are defanitly my favorite sport to watch. especially with friends.

Emily said...

How does blogger know my name? *suspicious*
No, Anna, I am not on the team. (: