Tuesday, February 6, 2007

...How still the riddle lies...


Ground state: The lowest possible energy level.


I felt like I was in "ground state" today. Swimming in an ocean of chemistry and beginning to drown in the depth of the subject. In chemistry it seems that everything pertains to something else and it all persistently gets broken down and it goes on and on.




"This is the song that goes on and on...someone started singing it and now we'll be singing it forever just because...this is the song that goes on and on..."

I suppose it's because I am getting SO old, but, I am continually tired at points throughout the day. When I have to get up at six, it's then when sleep is so precious. Just ten more minutes feels like a treasure of peace. My bed never feels quite as warm, or as comfortable as in those quick moments before I am forced to rise.






Oh, the lazy ways of a cat.
Eat, sleep and bask in sunshine.
That's some life.
I wouldn't want it.






just food, sleep and sunshine.
It's nice to dream sometimes.
But. It's beautiful to work for something and get it accomplished. To Stive for that goal and lean on Jesus to strengthen your energy state.
He will provide.

1 comment:

faith said...

Wait until you learn more about the ground state and all that it has to do with quantum mechanics. The ground state is never zero energy. It always has to have some energy. So yeah, don't take quantum. It is madness.