Monday, August 27, 2007

health condition in the red zone

I would like to mention that I have once again caught a cold. I can see Annie shaking her head in amusement right now. Oh no, no, no--not that she relishes the thought of me being sick. But, well...it's more of an inside joke. So, don't ask. They never are quite as funny when you have to explain them to curious people.

Although, this time this 'cold' has taken a downward spiraling path and turned into Strep, a sinus infection and a lower respiratory infection. So, overall I'm not feeling so swell. It's been one miserable ride. Especially since I had to miss my first day of classes, had to have two shots, take a crushed up pill and feel like I'm going to fall over from pure exhaustion and bodily weakness.

But, "It could be worse." Much worse.

Other than that.
I'm hanging in there.

How are you?
and yes, please--spare no details.

6 comments:

annie said...

anna, anna, anna. another cold.

except it's not a cold! it's strep! which is worse! emma gets it about every month or so (ha, no joke) and apparently it's pretty miserable. (i've never had it, oddly enough.)

i'm sorry you're feeling so very lousy. :(

hope you feel better! praying for you!

faith said...

How were classes today?

emma! said...

ah! strep! ah! i feel so bad for you! stay away from me!hahaha(jk)
man, i really hope you feel better soon. 'cause i know how strep feels.

Anonymous said...

I used to get streph. all the time! You just feel so lousy-achy all over, super-sore throat! ARRGGH! Did you get penicillan shots? That's what they used to give and they are pretty painful. But it was worth it!
My mom used to bring the t.v. up to my room so I could stay in bed. But it wasn't much help as there were only three stations and in the afternoon only soap operas would play:-(

Sue said...

I cannot imagine lugging the tv up to Anna's room, but yeah, my mom used to do some of the same stuff. And meals in bed and clean sheets when I got out of soaking in the tub and was utterly exhausted...memories. My kids never stay in bed when they are sick. Alas, Anna has to drag herself downstairs to watch...poor Anna.

Luke said...

hmm looks good. and so do the floats