Monday, November 12, 2007

my favorite color of fall


...and you said I know that this will hurt
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember
the end will justify the pain it took to get us there.

-Relient K lyrics


I found an enchanted forest today. Colorful leaves carpeted the ground and a chilly wind swept through the woods. Rusted bridges led me across murky waters and various miscellaneous activities lined the edge of the nearly forgotten path. I spun upside down on some chains, crossed monkey bars brown with age, climbed the rope leading up into a tree and laughed at the signs indicating how you were supposed to go about each "challenge." The first one was a Leg stretch. Instructions: Bend over and touch your toes. Mmm.

Six days, Faith. Six days.




4 comments:

faith said...

YAY!!!

faith said...

We need to plan something else, so that when this is over, we have something else to look forward to.

faith said...

Oh and WE SHOULD GET Jerseys becuase we make a good team, but yours would look better than mine, cause your out of my league.

sem said...

i love these lyrics.